For the Hunger Games Fans

You are not connected. Please login or register

We Will RP Here! :D

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: We Will RP Here! :D on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:54 pm

Yay! Okay, do I still create more characters?

View user profile http://www.howlingwolfrpg.webs.com

27 Re: We Will RP Here! :D on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:47 pm

How far did you get? Smile

View user profile

28 Re: We Will RP Here! :D on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Huh? What are you talking about? Like how far have I gotten on my characters?

29 Re: We Will RP Here! :D on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Yes, what did you think? xD

View user profile

30 Re: We Will RP Here! :D on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:16 am

I dunno. xD

Let's see... I've got Claire Frost, Samuel Rit, Starling Swift.

So four characters. I can do more.

Edit//

I NOW have Claire Frost, Samuel Rit, Starling Swift, Jasper Gale, and Nirvana

Last edited by Starling Swift on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

31 Re: We Will RP Here! :D on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:37 am

Name: Jasper Gale
Sexuallity: Straight
Personality: He is nice, but he wants the spotlight. He doesn't care what others think of him, and will do what he wants, when he wants, even if it doesn't make any sence to anyone else. Though he's friendly, he isn't as trusting as you'd think he'd be.
Biography: Do I really need one..? Grr..
He was born in the Hunger Games. Soon after his 14th birthday, both parents died from a disease.
Looks!:He's da boy.

Name: Nirvana Harmoni
Sexuality: How is she to know? She likes [u]EVERYONE! xD
Personality: She is kind and caring, and will never put herself first. She doesn't care if she's dying, she'll always take care of others. Her name means the state of no suffering, hatred, or delusion, just utter peace. She lives true to that name. She'll laught in the most grim of situations, never seems to notice when something's gone wrong. Due to this, she is overly trusting.
Biography: She was brought to the Hunger Games at age 12, due to trusting someone waaaaay too much. Her parents hate her because she's waaaay to friendly (and because she might be bi). They don't make contact with her at all. Seceretly, her parents want her to die.
Looks!: She ish the girl (I am neither)

Other: This is what Nirvana actually means.
A place or state characterized by freedom from or oblivion to pain, worry, and the external world.

32 Re: We Will RP Here! :D on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:41 am

I dunno. xD

Let's see... I've got Claire Frost, Samuel Rit, Starling Swift.

So four characters. I can do more.

Edit//

I NOW have Claire Frost, Samuel Rit, Starling Swift, Jasper Gale, and Nirvana Harmoni

33 Re: We Will RP Here! :D on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Sorry for the wait. ): That is good, we need a lot more tho. xD

View user profile

34 Re: We Will RP Here! :D on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Name: Keith Parker
Sexuality: Straight (Only likes females)
Personality: Keith is actually quite outgoing and confident. He fights only for what he believes in, and nothing else. He is very courageous and adventurous. He is also very protective over the people he loves.

Biography: Keith has a younger brother only two years younger than him, he has only his father, as his mother died years ago. Keith has always done well in school, and occasionally home schools his brother, who never really gets the hang of anything school related. Keith always goes hunting whenever he can, at the same time, he likes to teach his brother how to use a bow and arrow, and a knife to hunt. He has always been responsible for the family, seeing as his father is too shocked over his mother's death to really do anything anymore.

RP Sample:

There was a blinding flash of light, then Keith woke up, sitting up in his bed and panting. He had been having the same nightmare for months now, and he couldn't figure out why he was having them. Every time, he would attempt to go back to sleep, but was unsuccessful. His nightmare always started out the same, played out the same, and ended the same. What was causing these nightmares? He had never had them before, so why now? After hours of trying to go back to sleep, he decided to stay up and wander around in his house. He walked into his brother's room to check up on him, afterwards, he went to check on his father, who was still shocked and depressed over Keith's mother's death, which made Keith a bit angry. What was the point of being depressed about it? He couldn't bring her back to life, no one could, there was no point in mourning over it every second of every day. Keith finally decided to go hunting earlier than usual, it was always nice to get a head start, seeing as the animals liked to wake up early, as well. He grabbed his bow and arrows, and quietly slipped out the door without a sound.

Do you know how to use OOC?: Of course!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum