The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Hunger Games Fans

You are not connected. Please login or register

*The Hunger Games Districts Information*

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1*The Hunger Games Districts Information* Empty *The Hunger Games Districts Information* Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:28 am

Game Keeper 1

Admin

District 1
Nearly all of the Capitol's luxury items are made in District One. The people of this district are rarely hungry, and they train their children to compete in the Hunger Games.

District Two
District Two speacializes in medicine; their doctors are some of the best in the country. Their techniques are passed on to the Capitol's own doctors.

District Three
Factories, manufacturing, technology; that's all District Three. This district is large and dotted with the high-tech factories; the only issue is that pollution can sometimes be rather bad.

District Four
The citizens of District Four are all serious fishers; give them a fishing pole and they'll come back with a truckload of fish. Most of this food is shipped to the Capitol; but they have more than enough left for themselves.

District Five
Animals are found abundantly in District Five; the residents specialize in breeding and selling them. They are born with a deep understanding of wildlife.

District Six
District Six are the scientists of the country; discovering new remedies, uncovering explanations for the country's problems; it's all them.

District Seven
If you happened to come across District Seven, you would come across construction to the highest extent. These citizens are good with a hammer and nails.

District Eight
Cotton is grown in District Eight, and sheep are raised. Why? Because these people are weavers, and specialize in producing clothing for the Capitol.

District Nine
District Nine are hunters, but they are only permitted to hunt strictly within their district limits. Anywhere else is prohibited.

District Ten
District Ten citizens love mathematics, and is the only district besides the Capitol that interacts with foreign countries, through trade and negotiation. Their district lies on what was once called the Mississippi River, and boats carrying goods traverse it.

District Eleven
District Eleven is entirely agricultural, dotted with orchards, feilds, and the like. Most of the food grown is given to the Capitol.

District Twelve
The last and final district, Twelve, are coal miners. Their district is normally the hungriest, but they get by. The coal they mine is mostly given to the Capitol as directed.

Thank you too the Hunger Games website for these descriptions!

https://thehgrpg.forumotion.net

Turq8

Not to be all nit picky, but I thought District 5 was the math district, and District 10 was animals/livestock. In Catching Fire, Katniss mentions that the District 10 tributes were dressed up as cows, and that "some people had stolen Cinna's idea of illuminating the tributes. It worked well for some districts, like District 3, but others were just plain silly. Like the District 10 tributes, for example. They were dressed up as cows with flaming bells. What are they trying to do? Broil themselves?" I just thought I'd point that out.

tεthys

5's specialty is never mentioned, and 10 is livestock, I believe.

http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum